Thank you for visiting!
The sunny face painter is a mom, artist & expert... who has
- almost 2 decades of experience
- a Child Abuse History Clearance
- a clear Criminal History Background Check
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance
- & uses the highest professional cosmetic grade face paints
BOOK YOUR EVENT EARLY! Avoid disappointment! The calendar fills up quickly!
Get your date & time reserved right away with a 50% non-refundable deposit!
Last minute availability inquiries are welcomed!
Bookings are held on a "first come, first served" basis.
All designs are hand painted... no stencils!
Per hour the designs average approximately:
- 20 quick gorgeous cheek/arm art
For a QUOTE please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- face painting TIME (2 hour minimum)
- ADDRESS of the event (if you don't want to supply a home address please provide the closest landmark or intersection)
- for private parties the approximate NUMBER of children
- any other important DETAILS about your fabulous event
An inquiry... or
"We want to book you"... or
"I'll send the deposit"... or
"Let me think about it"... or
"Let me check with my partner / spouse / organizer / promoter"...
DOES NOT IMPLY your date/time are reserved.
Your booking is only guaranteed WHEN the 50% non-refundable deposit is received. The date & time remain open for other bookings until the non-refundable deposit is received.
A date & time or RAIN DATE cannot be held or "penciled in" without a non-refundable deposit.
If your event is cancelled or postponed for any reason or circumstance the deposit will not be refunded. This is because all other events wanting your date & time were turned away. The deposit CANNOT be used toward a future date. There are no exceptions. If the face painter should need to cancel every effort will be made to find a replacement painter. If a replacement painter cannot be found or you do not want one your deposit will be returned.
Please be sure to book enough time for everyone - including the grown ups!
If you choose only to have the children painted at your party please let the grown ups know ahead of time!
The face painting design board for your party is based on the face painting time
you reserved & the number of guests you provided at the time of the booking.
At almost every party grown ups come over at the face painting end time wanting
a matching design of their child... or a face tattoo or a rock star or wrestler design. Unfortunately if the face painting time has ended the face painter will have to turn them away. If the face painter can stay longer & you agree... you will be charged in 30 minute increments.
At your event the face painter will need:
- CHILD SUPERVISION at the face painting table. The behavior & safety of children is the client’s and/or parent's responsibility.
- INDOOR SET UP is preferred (especially in the summer) and... with all the excitement it is always best to have the face painter set up away from the party crowd.
- STANDARD SIZE TABLE (no smaller than a card table... cannot use a coffee table, tray table, tall pub table, child size furniture) ** The standard size table will need to be for face painting only. Due to sanitary & safety reasons the face painting table cannot be combined with other party activities such as: crafts/balloon twister/sand art/petting zoo facilities/another entertainer/cotton candy/water ice/crafts/food/drink/dessert/gift table/vendor.
- 2 average height CHAIRS (with strong back and seat... the following cannot be used: child size furniture, folding camping chairs, tall pub chairs, lawn chairs).
- SHADE FROM THE SUN & PROTECTION FROM WET WEATHER
- The remaining balance upon my arrival
AT FAIRS, CARNIVALS, COMMUNITY DAYS or SCHOOL EVENTS the sunny face painter is one of the most popular entertainers... so in addition to the above the face painter will also need an approximate 10 x 10 area. This space will accommodate a safety zone for the line, strollers, foot traffic, elbowroom, the standard size table & 2 chairs. A volunteer would be helpful to stay throughout the entire face painting time to assist with crowd control, keeping the line in order behind the highly anticipated painting chair & most importantly... so you are not charged for extra time THE VOLUNTEER will need to END THE LINE,
LET EVERYONE KNOW FACE PAINTING IS CLOSED and
UNFORTUNATELY THE FACE PAINTER CANNOT PAINT
"just one more"... for ANY reason.
This makes it unfair to folks that waited in line, folks that were turned away already & also unfair to the face painter who is only booked until a certain time. As much as the face painter would love to stay sometimes there is another gig after yours... OR the face painter may be tired from painting non stop for hours without a bathroom break or meal... OR the face painter has to get home to her own family. If the face painter can stay longer & you agree... you will be charged in 30 minute increments.
At the face painting table a "menu board" of designs will be displayed for the guests to choose from. To accommodate larger groups quick but gorgeous cheek or arm art can be done. Face painting is offered ONE PER CHILD.
Looking for face painting entertainment for a fundraiser, non-profit affair or church or charity event...?
I am more than happy to collaborate with your organization in a mutually beneficial manner. Although face painting cannot be provided free of cost the most popular ways to finance the face painting entertainment are:
- SELL TICKETS or WRIST BANDS
- PROVIDE A DONATION JAR... which will defray or cover the cost.
- Get a SPONSOR! Have the face painting entertainment fee paid by a family, employer or a local business in exchange for advertising at the event.
Lets team up & make your extravaganza over the top!
Please send an email to email@example.com with your event info!